Order Processing usually takes 4-5 days, then it will be shipped from warehouse and hand over to vendor such as FedEx for shipping. You will receive a FedEx tracking number. At times there may be delay, we will notify when such event happens.
If you need to make a return you must notify us within 7 days of receiving your item. If the return is due to quality issues after consulting with our technicians, we will pay the return shipping fee. If the return is not related the quality of the product, customer will be charged for shipping fee as well as credit processing fee of 4%.
- The item must be in new condition – no damage, no scratches, etc. – with original packaging and all parts and accessories. If the original package is opened or torn or the scooter is damaged, customer will be required to pay for 15% restocking fee.
- A Return Authorization (RA) must be requested from MetroMobility within 7 days of delivery.
- Once the RA has been received from MetroMobility, you will receive instructions where to return the scooter.
- You can expect a refund within 5-7 days of our receiving and completing an inspection on your returned product.
- Limited lifetime on the Frame
- 12 months on Electronics
- 6 months on the batteries. If you want to file a warranty claim on the batteries, you will need to have a valid load test reading showing that the batteries are faulty